All you need to know
When and where?
Thursday December the 5th at 12:00 to Sunday December the 8th at 13:00 in Klippan, Skåne (detailed instructions on how to get to the camp will be sent out to the participant before the camp).
Who is this camp for?
We welcome all women-identified, whether they are girls, aunts, ladies, cis or trans. Our events are of course also open to those who do not identify themselves as women but because of gender identity does not feel represented among programmers.
This camp is for both beginners and experienced coders. For the Tengai Robot Coding Workshop, you will need some previous experience, but it's not mandatory to take part in.
When will the tickets be released?
October 25th 2019, 12.00.
What is the ticket price?
- Corporate price: 9000 SEK
- Regular price: 5600 SEK
- Student or unemployed price: 2300 SEK
What is included in the ticket price?
- Shared accommodation in our beautiful house in Klippan. We want to give an extra notice that you will share room with other participants.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) which we will cook together at the house.
- Programming workshops on Tengai Robot Coding, Arduino and GitHuh, and of course the possibility to work on your own projects with some guidance from the camp leaders.
What is not included?
- Travel costs are not included in the price. Although, we advise you to take the train to Perstorp train station where will pick you up. If arriving by car we will provide you with the address.
- Sheets and towels are not included, so you will have to bring your own.
- Insurance (Please check with your insurance company and make sure that you are covered)
Which languages will we speak at the camp?
Depending on the participants, we will speak either English or Swedish, or both :).
Will there be snow like in the cover photo?
Well, probably not, since we’ll be in Skåne, but we’ll do our best to get the Christmas vibe going either way!
Is this camp only for those who celebrate Christmas?
Of course not! In Pink Programming, you are welcome no matter what religion you have or do not have. We who organize this camp simply like the Christmas coziness, but few of us are Christian at all. Apart from culturally Christmas-related activities such as gingerbread baking, there won’t be any religious activities at all during this camp. Whoever you are and however you identify culturally or religiously, you are more than welcome!
Would you like to organize a camp related to some other holiday?
Apply to become a volunteer, and then contact the board to check out the possibilities! Pink Programming <3 Camps!